IG Malgwi’s blog, is for those that want practical personal development advice, tips and strategies that work in real life to produce positive results as well as practical steps on making your Relationships work, if that is your desire then you are in the right place. This blog is here for those that wants to…
* Live a happier life.
* Increase your self-esteem and confidence in yourself.
* Reduce procrastination, become more productive and effective and feel less stressed.
* Simplify all aspects of your life.
* Create new habits and replace some old habits with better ones.
* Improve your relationships and social skills.
* Understand what is stopping you today from doing what you want and learn how you can remove those obstacles.
* Increase your IT skills.
Who is Ibrahim Gana Malgwi?
Ibrahim Gana Malgwi, is a young Nigerian born in the late 1980’s with passion for excellence and great desire to make this world a better place.
I love helping people in personal development so the need to create this blog was born. This blog is an avenue I us to share with other what have help me in life. I implement what I have learned from my own experiments and experiences, and that of others and I put all together and figure out how to build a better life.
This site, its content and I are works in progress. And I’m sharing what I have discovered so far, a and what others have discovered. I hope it can as well help you in some way.
So what have I accomplished so far? A couple of examples:
* Switched from a generally pretty negative attitude to a much more positive one.
* I have become a less shy and much more confident person socially and in other situations.
* Improved my self-esteem greatly.
* Become a lot more mindful. I used to live a lot of my life in my head, in the past and in the future. Today I spend a lot more time living it in the present moment, setting my focus on the life after now. It’s a wonderful thing.
* I have tripled my productivity and effectiveness. I used to be a procrastinating slacker that never got much done. * But over the past years that have changed quite a bit.
* I have simplified my thinking and many of my other daily and weekly routines and habits.
What I write about are things that have had a positive effect on my life. Some or maybe many of these thoughts and strategies may work for you too to some degree. We are all unique, but perhaps more importantly, we are all very similar.
But note that I’m not a therapist; I just talk to you the little way I can, hoping that you’ll find succor and a reason to start again (in case you have failed before) or soar higher (if you are already on the move).