(1) Never think or speak negatively about yourself; that
puts you in disagreement with God.
(2) Meditate on your God-given strengths and learn to
encourage yourself, for much of the time nobody else will.
(3) Don’t compare yourself to anybody else. You’re unique,
one of a kind, an original. So don’t settle for being a copy.
(4) Focus on your potential, not your limitations.
Remember, God lives in you!
(5) Find what you like to do, do well, and strive to do it
(6) Have the courage to be different. Be a God pleasure,
not a people pleasure .
(7) Learn to handle criticism. Let it develop you instead of
(8) Determine your own worth instead of letting others do
it for you. They’ll short-change you!
(9) Keep your shortcomings in perspective – you’re still a
work in progress.
(10) Focus daily on your greatest source of confidence –
the God Who lives in you .. !!