Your PDP is Your Personal Development Plans.
The year 2017 is almost over and we are at the bank of 2018, which is an empty slate that need to be write upon. Do not star the year without a plan.
Your PDP must be a Detailed, Well-Structured, Articulated and Written Plan that will demand your loyalty and commitment.
I want to give you a small guide as to writing your Personal Development plans.
Your PDP Guide must include the following:
- Building Spiritual Capacity (Moving from Just Relationship to Quality Fellowship with Your God)
- Inspirational and Motivational Books to Read in 2018 (weekly, monthly or quarterly)
- Professional And Career Development Seminars, Conferences or Workshops to attend. (Either Paid or Free)
- Mentors and Coaches you must connect with in 2018 that will add great value to your life and work.
- Relevant/Additional Skills to Develop or Sharpen to enhance your ability to SERVE people and EARN more.
- Events, Places, Cities and Nations to Visit for personal relaxation, recreation and education.
- Networks or Associations to join, that will serve as leverages for opportunities and connections (online or offline)
- What Products or/and Services will you be creating in 2018 to multiply IMPACT and increase INCOME.
- Negative Relationships or Friendships to cut off (that drains personal energy)
- Wise and Intelligent Investments to undertake in 2018.
- Negative Habits, Attitudes and Behaviours to confront and conquer.
- Positive Habits, Attitudes and Behaviours to cultivate in 2018.
Let Your Plans Begin Now!!! See you In 2018