15 Personal Growth Quotes To Unleash The Best You
1. “I want to grow. I want to be better. You Grow. We all grow. We’re made to grow.You either evolve or you disappear.” ― Tupac Shakur
When we grow we grow together. When we grow together, we form something greater than before.
2. “Growth usually starts with awareness. Something happens in your life and you realize there is something to do about it.
We might not know what will spark our growth, but when it hits us – we know. Whether it’s finding a new job, getting out of an old relationship or reclaiming our health – when it’s time, take the challenge on and don’t run from it!
3. Sometimes it is when you become exhausted of your old habits where you then observe all the dislikes in your life and you begin living more consciously. You realize that you have a choice in every matter. That your life becomes that which you focus on and that at any time you can assert your personal will power to become what you want to be and not become what the outside circumstances may attempt to mold you into.” ― Jason Micheal Ratliff
One of the biggest challenges in life is committing to being our best self. Whether it’s due to desperation or inspiration, decide to live within a vision that excites you.
4. “No one is coming to save you. You can’t have an ideal partner without working towards your ideal self.” – Jeff Moore
Be the person you want to meet. Be your own hero. Then watch them walk into your life.
5. “You don’t need to change the world; you need to change yourself.” ― Miguel Ruiz
Deciding to change the world can seem overwhelming and at time even ridiculous, if you haven’t started with yourself. Start with improving your corner of the universe…you.
6. “Why are you going to choose failure when success is an option?” ― Jillian Michaels
Don’t let fear put you on autopilot. Be mindful of the choices you have in every situation. Success is ALWAYS and option.
7. “If you don’t have peace, it isn’t because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you.” ― John C. Maxwell
How do you interpret what happens to you? What meaning to do give it? Is your pain in vain or is it part of a higher purpose?
8. “Take your victories, whatever they may be, cherish them, use them, but don’t settle for them.” ― Mia Hamm
Appreciate all that you’ve done and stay hungry. You’ve got more to give than you know.
9. “We could never learn to be brave and patient if there were only joy in the world” ― Helen Keller
Let your pain, disappointment and fear push you towards having the courage to be who you are capable of being.
10. “Sure I am this day, we are masters of our fate, that the task which has been set before us is not above our strength; that its pangs and toils are not beyond our endurance. As long as we have faith in our own cause and an unconquerable will to win, victory will not be denied us.” ― Winston Churchill
Faith + Desire + Perseverance = Victory!
11. “We boil at different degrees.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
What will it take for you to go to the next level? What really excites you? Are you allowing yourself to boil? What are you waiting for?
12. “The man who views the world at 50 the same he did at 20 has wasted thirty years of his life.” -Muhammad Ali
Every day we have the opportunity to learn, grow and become wiser. Embrace it. Live it.
13. “Nothing ever happened in the past that can prevent you from being present now, and if the past cant prevent you from being present now, what power does it have?”– Eckhart Tolle
Be mindful of the power you give the past. If the past isn’t giving you positive power…let it go. Don’t find reasons to hold on to it. It’s ok…it’s not who you are anymore.
14. “You are Life passing through your body, passing through your mind, passing through your soul. Once you find that out, not with logic, not with the intellect, but because you can feel that Life—you find out that you are the force that makes the flowers open and close, that makes the hummingbird fly from flower to flower. You find out that you are in every tree, and you are in every animal, vegetable, and rock. You are that force that moves the wind and breathes through your body. The whole universe is a living being that is moved by that force, and that is what you are. You are Life.”– Don Miguel Ruiz
Nothing more to say here. You are connected to everything and everything is connected to you. Live large! It’s your destiny!
15. “And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” ― Anaïs Nin
Sometimes the biggest risk is when we risk nothing. Give yourself a chance! Blossom!