Much have been said about money, success, blah blah and blah. Sometimes little is said about happiness which is the most important thing in life. So I went digging for things that happy people do as a routine because to me life is all about happiness and its pursuit. This is what I found out in times magazine, enjoy:
University of California professor Sonja Lyubomirsky details the things research shows the happiest people have in common.
So here is the list, enjoy
1.They devote a great amount of time to their family and friends, nurturing and enjoying those relationships.
2.They are comfortable expressing gratitude for all they have.
3. They are often the first to offer helping hands to coworkers and passersby.
4. They practice optimism when imagining their futures.
5. They savor life’s pleasures and try to live in the present moment.
6. They make physical exercise a weekly and even daily habit.
7. They are deeply committed to lifelong goals and ambitions (e.g., fighting fraud, building cabinets, or teaching their children their deeply held values
8.Last but not least, the happiest people do have their share of stresses, crises, and even tragedies. They may become just as distressed and emotional in such circumstances as you or I, but their secret weapon is the poise and strength they show in coping in the face of challenge.
Having said it all, now you know. Happiness is your right don’t let anyone take it from you, not even your spouse.