Never Argue With Children
A little girl was talking to her teacher about
whales. The teacher said it was physically
impossible for a whale to swallow a
human because even though it was a very
large mammal its throat was very small. The little girl stated that Jonah was
swallowed by a whale.
Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a
whale could not swallow a human; it was
The little girl then said, “When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah.”
The teacher asked, “What if Jonah went to
The little girl replied, “Then you ask him.”
Written by I G Malgwi
You are not required or expected to be the healer, the fixer, the savior or Messiah for your spouse.
Only God can be God.
Trying to be more than you can be for your spouse will exhaust you and frustrate them.
Only God can heal, save and make whole. Trust Him to do that in your marriage.
Written by I G Malgwi
What Is Your Favorite?
Frankly, I like them all, but I think what resonates most with me would be 2, 3, 4 and 6. With no.6 I used to think one had to have all the answers, then I grew up and realized that you didn’t. The journey is as important as the destination….plus you might not even get there!
“E” is the most Eminent letter of the
Men or Women don’t exist without
House or Home can’t be made without
Bread or Butter can’t be found without
“E” is the beginning of “existence”
and the end of “trouble.”
It’s not at all in ‘war’ but twice in
It’s once in ‘hell’ but twice in ‘heaven’.
“E” represents ‘Emotions’ hence all
emotional relations like Father,
Mother, Brother, Sister have ‘e’ in
“E” also represents ‘Effort’ & ‘Energy’
hence to be ‘Better’ from good both
Without “e”, we would have no ‘love’,
‘life’, ‘wife’ or ‘hope’
& ‘see’, ‘hear’, ‘smell’, or ‘taste’ as
‘eye’ ‘ear’, ‘nose’ & ‘tongue’ are
incomplete without “e”.
Hence Go with “E”
Written by I G Malgwi
A 24 year old boy seeing out from the
train’s window shouted,” Dad, look the trees are going behind! They are moving very fast”
Dad smiled, a young couple sitting nearby, looked at the 24 year old childish behavior with pity.
Suddenly he again exclaimed, “Dad, look the clouds are running with us!”
The couple couldn’t resist and said to the old man, “Why don’t you take your son to a good doctor may be a psychiatrist?”
The old man smiled and said, “I did, just coming from a doctor but not a psychological one, but we are just coming from the
hospital anyway, let me tell you, my son was blind from birth, he
just got his eyes today for the first time”
Every single person on the planet has a story, stop concluding people so fast, Don’t judge people before you truly know them,The truth might surprise you.
Written by I G Malgwi
WORDS FROM A FATHER TO A SON ABOUT MARRIAGE
1. My son, if you keep spending on a woman and she never asked you if you’re saving or investing, and she keeps enjoying the attention, don’t marry her.
2. My son, a woman could be a good wife to you, some could be a good mother to your children but if you’ve found a woman like a mother to you, your children and your family, please don’t let her go.
3. My son, don’t confine the position of your wife to the kitchen, where did you get that from? Even in our days, we had farm-lands where they worked every morning . . . that was our office.
4. My son, if I tell you that you’re the head of the house, don’t look at your pocket; look if you will see a smile on your wife’s face.
5. My son, if you want to have a long life, let your wife be in-charge of your salary, it will be difficult for her to spend it when she’s aware of the home needs and bills to pay but if it’s in your care, she will keep you asking even when all has been spent.
6. My son, don’t ever beat your woman, the pain in her body is nothing to be compared to the wound on her heart and that means you may be in trouble living with a wounded woman.
7. My son, now that you’re married, if you live a bachelor kind of life with your wife, you will soon be single again.
8. My son, in our days, we had many wives and many children because of our large farm-lands and many harvests, there are hardly any land for farming anymore, so embrace your woman closely.
9. My son, under the cocoa tree that I did meet your mother could be your eateries and restaurants of nowadays, but remember, the closet thing we did there was to embrace each other.
10. My son, don’t be carried away when you start making more money, instead of spending on those tiny legs that never knew how hard you worked to get it, spend it on that woman that stood by you all along.
11. My son, when I threw little stones or whistled at the window of your mother father’s house, to call her out, it was not for sex, it was because I missed her so much.
12. My son, remember, when you say your wife has changed, there could be something you’ve stopped doing too.
13. My son, your mother, Asake rode the bicycle with me before I bought that tortoise car outside there, any woman that won’t endure with you in your little beginning should not enjoy your riches.
14. My son, don’t compare your wife to any woman, there are ways she’s enduring you too and has she ever compared you to any man?
15. My son, there is this thing you people call feminism, well, if a woman claim to have equal right with you in the house, divide all the bills into two equal parts, take one part and ask her to start paying the other part.
16. My son, I met your mother a virgin and I took more yams to her father, if you don’t meet your wife a virgin, don’t blame her, what I didn’t tell you is that our women had prestige.
17. My son, I didn’t send your sisters to school because I was foolish like many to think a female child won’t extend my family name, please don’t make that mistake, the kind of female achievers I see nowadays has made the male-gender an ordinary tag.
18. My son, your mother have once locked up the cloth I was wearing and almost tore it because she was angry, I did not raise my hand to beat her because of a day like this, so that I can be proud to tell you that I never for once beat your mother.
19. My son, in our days, our women had more of natural beauty, though I wouldn’t lie to you, some had minor painting of their appellation mostly on their arms, the ones you people now call tattoo, but don’t forget that they didn’t expose any part of their body like your women of nowadays.
20. My son, your mother and I are not interested in what happens in your marriage, try to handle issues without always coming to us.
21. My son, remember I bought your mother’s first sewing machine for her, help your wife achieve her dreams just as you’re pursuing yours.
22. My son, don’t stop taking care of me and your mother, it’s a secret of growing old and having children to take care of you too.
23. My son, pray with your family, there is a tomorrow you don’t know, talk to God that knows everything, everyday
Composed by: Paul Mwada Wakawa
When a man realizes that a woman is not an opponent that he has to defeat with lies and mind games; but that she’s a teammate that he can succeed with, his life changes forever……….
The phrase ‘just be you’ is usually spoken in the context of telling someone not to conform to every norm and not to live a life trying to please everybody. While this is sage advice, the advice ends positively only if we know who we truly are. Now, we cannot answer the question of ‘who we are’ until we know what we are.
The scripture reveals to us that ‘what we are’ are spirit beings. We know this because God, who is spirit (John 4:24) decided to make us in His image (Genesis 1:26). Seeing that we are spirit beings, this means that this body is simply a garment that cloaks our true nature. And just as a garment shows wear and tear over time, the physical garment of our body also deteriorates over time.
Light-bulb moment: The man in the mirror is not the real you; the real…
View original post 447 more words
I am sure some of you clicked on this blog out of curiosity while some of you have clicked on it to crucify me since you have a problem with anyone connecting faith and money! If this is you, then I apologize for my lack of sensitivity for I could have titled this blog faith and blessings. But when I considered that the bible tells us that the blessing of the Lord makes one rich (Proverbs 10:22), I thought it best to avoid wording games. I do submit though that a better title may have been faith and riches or faith and wealth.
But doesn’t the bible say that money is the root of all evil? No, it does not say that! It says that the love of money is the root of all evil. Hence, money becomes evil only when we love it. There are generally two ways to…
View original post 765 more words