How to Bypass Right Click Block on Any Website
You might remember an experience where you tried to right-click on a web page but got a pop-up message saying that the “right-click functionality has been disabled”. Sometimes you may be trying to copy an image or view the source of a web page but when the right-click is disabled, these things would seem impossible. Bank websites and other sites that require a secure transaction such as a payment gateway are the ones to impose this kind of limited functionality on their pages. In this post, I will show you the ways by which you can easily bypass right-click block feature on any website.
For Internet Explorer:
If you are using IE, just follow the steps below:
- From the menu bar, go to Tools -> Internet Options.
- In the “Internet Options” window, switch to Security tab and click on the button Custom level…
- From the Security Settings, look for the option Active scripting and select the Disable radio button as shown above and click on “OK”.
- You may even select the Prompt radio button, so that each time a page is loaded, you will have the option to either enable or disable the scripting.
For Google Chrome:
- Click on the Chrome “menu” button (on the top right corner) and select Tools.
- From the “Settings” page, click on Show advanced settings…
- Now under Privacy, click on the button Content settings…
For Mozilla Firefox:
- From the menu bar, click on Tools -> Options.
How to Bypass the Right Click Block?